Caution for fraud issues through phishing sites, theft of names, inducement of purchasing agents, etc
You should never let others know your personal information, such as your ID or password, and any losses resulting from this result will be attributed to you. Btrade never asks or forces your personal information.
- In case of an employee impersonates to asks for the authentication number, transaction password or OTP number sent due to a problem in your account or wallet
- In case of inducing to deposit and withdrawal from a member's account
- In casse of forcing member to create a Btrade account If user suspect illegal behavior or illegal transactions, there may be restrictions on the use of the service.
- In case of recommend cryptocurrency investment or an approach for a secured loan in cryptocurrency.
- In case of approaching to pursuade to give fee after deposit KRW for signing up to Btrade, or pursuade to buy or withdraw cryptocurrencies, then pay a commission after deposit KRW. Btrade shall not be used for the purpose of using illegal funds, such as gambling funds, money laundering, and any legal and financial liability arising out of it shall be attributed to the customer.
If a victim, such as voice phishing, has been abused and condoned for crimes and abused, the violation of the Electronic Financial Transaction Act and the Criminal Act can be punished.
*In case of you have financial damage caused by phishing websites and voice phishing,
- National Police Agency Cyber Security Agency : https://cyberbureau.police.go.kr
,(Without area code) 182
- KISA Internet Infringement Response Center터 : https://www.krcert.or.kr
, (Without area code) 118
- The Financial Supervisory Service's voice phishing guard: http://phishing-keeper.fss.or.kr
- Police Civil Service Portal : https://minwon.police.go.kr Precautions for investment in cryptocurrency
Cryptocurrency is not a fiat currency. Cryptocurrency is traded around the world 24 hours 365 days. Since there is no price limit, the market can change dramatically depending on changes in the investment environment at home and abroad. You are responsible for the investment in cryptocurrency and the resulting gains and losses will be attributed to you.